Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Utah Lake

Today was my day off from work so i tried to make the most of it. Being broke its kinda hard...and today was soooo cold!! I have never been to Utah Lake before but Martha and I were looking for big rocks to weigh our vehicles down in the winter.




I really love water....I wish i had a better camera to take the pictures i envision :)

Me and my buddy Martha...freezing by the water! It was so windy too.






I made the beanie I am wearing :) its so warm and feels like a baby blanket.





There were lots of seagulls out there on the dock so i ran out as fast as i could. Then i realized the the risk i took....I COULD BEEN POOPED ON! Essh




Me, Martha and her son Kyler at Kuwanis Park









1 comment:

Michael Jolley said...

We've never been to Utah Lake either. I think you inspired us to go sometime.