Thursday, January 14, 2010

Max came down from Clearfield to spend the night and the next day with me. We went to the Springville Art Museum...which is one of my favorite places. I was happy he enjoyed it as much as i do. There were hardly any people and lots of stuff i hadnt seen before. I really enjoyed the watercolor section.


















This one is one of my favorites...it looked 3D and i almost felt like i was walking down that street...feeling that warm summer heat and smelling the flowers and hay and hearing the birds chriping!!








i loved this one! The colors were fantastic and the painting was sooo big! I wanna start doing humongous paintings!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I am so glad that you have met someone you can be happy with. I love seeing the light back in your eyes!!!

Rachel Ashmore said...

I LOVE that 3-D looking painting too! So cool.