Tuesday, December 29, 2009

This Christmas didnt really feel like christmas to me. I think its because i missmy in laws...I did get to see them for a few minutes which was really nice. I got to meet JEssica and Michaels little one who was super adorable. And i got to see kapuni and Inga for a few minutes. I went down to Meadow Christmas Eve like i always do...I love seeing my Beckstrand Family :)
My ulcer ended up giving me troubles that night after the christmas ever party so i went to my moms and relaxed and watched Four Christmases with my little brother. We had gotten very close the last couple years and i sure do miss having him around. And man alove he can cruise on those crutches!



blahhhhh







My mom had more pug puppies to play with....I wish i liked pugs more and had a place to keep one cause they were soooooo cute. They likes curling up in my hair and i didnt mind their little puppy breath on me.



The last picture is a small peek into the holiday returns....what you dont see is that im standing on an EnORmoUS pile of clothing just tossed behind the counter cause theres no where else to put it.

No comments: