Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Moving and Festival of Lights

I had to be out of my Orem apartment by Nov 30th so it made for hectic packing between going to Fillmore...my brothers broken leg...and working BlAcK fRiDaY!! But i survived and i am now living with Clint and Andrea and thier kids in Spanish Fork. It hasd been pretty nice so far except we got a ton of snow dumped on us. And my truck does less than average in the snow. But as long as the freeways are clear i will attempt to get up and drive to work.

I helped Andrea mud her upstairs and we have had lots of time to get caught up on all the hanging out we missed out on. we went out and splurged on snow boots...Buy on get one half off :) at KMART. First paid of snow boots i have ever owned.

Me and andreas fam went and checked out the Festival of Lights in Spanish Fork. It was a really cute set up and you could even tune in your radio to hear the xmas tunes.










No comments: