Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009

This was my first thanksgiving without Adam andc without spending it with the Jolley family. My first thanksgiving dinner of the day was at my Aunty Cindys house (for somereason i never get pictures) and she gave some beautiful earrings that belonged to my grandma joyce, some medals and things of my dads and i got to hear his voice for the first time on a tape recorder. it tripped me out.

Then i went down to Kanosh and spent time with dad and the kiddos. what a crazy bunch! Then the last dinner of the night was at moms.. she even made me my fav coffee frosting cake. :) yummm beats any pie anyday




me and dad in Kanosh admiring the animals..







1 comment:

Spencer and Celeste said...

I missed having you with us for Thanksgiving this year, but I'm glad you had fun and still got 3 different dinners!